Solberg Medical Vacuum Filter HV Series, 2″
- ULPA – UL media – 99.97% @ 0.1 micron; Low air to media ratio minimized pressure loss for optimal pump performance; High dirt holding capacity
- Brass valve and fittings for contaminated liquid release
- Easy removable & serviceable sterilizable glass flask
- Corrosive resistant cast aluminum head w/integrated baffle
- “E.R” pressure drop indicator gauge; this “Easy Read” gauge provides color coordinated pressure drop readings
- Bucket made from shatter resistant polycarbonate
- Flow rating listed is based on rarified air flow @ 370 mBar (A)
- Biohazard label included
- Designed specifically for use in laboratory and hospital work area environments
- Vacuum Rating: Medium vacuum service
- Vacuum Pumps & Vacuum Systems
We guarantee all parts are genuine Solberg parts and carry the OEM warranty.
AES Group, Inc. offers Planned Maintenance Programs as well as Corrective Maintenance to keep your systems running smoothly and efficiently.
Scheduled maintenance pays off in several ways:
-Running time is optimized
-In addition, expensive down time is reduced
-Cost of expensive repairs is greatly reduced
-Above all, system performance is continuous and predictable
Let our factory trained technicians take care of all your service needs
Call AES Group, Inc. at 415 507-9373 to request a Service Quote!