Woodworking Vacuum Solutions
AES Group, Inc. provides sales, service, repairs and preventative maintenance for woodworking vacuum solutions, throughout California. View the Dekker Woodworking Vacuum Solutions pdf to see what solutions are available for your shop. Then give us a call for a free quote and to talk to a specialist that can help you with the right setup.
Trust AES Group, Inc. with your equipment and system needs
- Medical, laboratory and industrial air and vacuum equipment need to be well maintained and consistently serviced to remain in its highest quality and working condition
- Not all facilities can provide in-house, factory trained and experienced staff to properly maintain these systems
- Prompt response and reliable solutions are key when time and mandatory use of systems are factors
What We Offer:
- ASSE 60/40 Medical Gas Systems Maintenance Certified and Factory Trained Technicians
- Tailored preventative maintenance programs
- Responsive, non-scheduled service calls and visits for malfunctioning equipment
- Rebuilds and overhauls for pumps and motors
- Replacement and spare parts
- Factory manuals and guidance from our in-house staff
Call, Chat, or Click to Get a Quote
About AES Group Inc.
We are a leading supplier of medical and industrial air and gas handling equipment.
Our philosophy is to offer customers the optimum operational solution for their application. AES has achieved outstanding recognition and success by effectively partnering with facilities directors, managers and chief engineers in hospitals, medical centers, and labs. We work together to develop cost-effective, design-build medical gas system upgrades and retrofit solutions. Our focus is to analyze our customers’ existing systems and offer system solutions that take into account capital costs as well as long term system operational costs. The design build concept offers our customers many benefits. Specifically, projects completed on time and on budget.